Thursday 8 February 2018

Hi!! anyone there?





Hi everyone!! How are you? For this week I was making an avatar for my learning journal. Now, I'm going to show it to you and explain how to make it. Let's go!


It's a female, her name is Bea... yes, we share the name hahaha. 
She's 26 years old and works a teacher. She loves playing basketball, referee, go to the cinema, go to shopping and sleep. I think her 

How to make an avatar like mine?

I used different apps and websites to do it. Firstly, I created my avatar with "Bitmoji". This app is easy because you just have to follow the steps which indicate the characteristics you can choose for the avatar, such as gender, skin color, shape and color of both the eyes and the hair and the body, mouth, nose, clothes, etc. Besides, you can change you can change the clothes or the appearance of the avatar when you want.

Secondly, I used the web page "Raw Shorts" to make the video presentation of the avatar and the learning journal. With this web page you can choose different wallpapers, images, texts and even add music and audios. In all the options there are two options:
1. Add own contents of the web page.
2. Upload your own content.

It's a very complete page because it contains numerous tools, the problem appears when you want to make a presentation with tools in motion since they belong to the premium program and you have to pay if you want to use them legally.

Finally, I had to use "iMovie" to record, modify and add the voice and some effects


-- 

I loved making my own avatar and all the work involved in doing it although sometimes I thought I could't to make the sketch I had made in my mind. I have to admit that I would't have been able to achieve it without the help of my partner Jaime, who has solved many of the doubts and problems that have arisen while I was creating the video.

I hope you like it and enjoy it as much of this work as of the next ones!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete

The end comes...

Hi everyone!! In this post I am going to show you my final project (artifact). Until the last moment I did not know how making my artif...