Tuesday 6 March 2018

Genial.ly - We are what we eat

Hi everyone!!!

Today, I would like to show you a new website composed of different digital resources very useful for teachers. Genial.ly is a tool to create presentations, similar to PowerPoint but with animations, designs and own stickers to include in each work, thus giving a more modern touch. With this page, you can create from simple presentations to infographics through posters, timelines, documents, thematic maps and postcards, among others. For examples:

                        Infographic                      Chronology
               


Teaching Resource


Below is the presentation I have made about feeding with these resources and through which I have learned how to access many of the spaces that Genial.ly has. I chose this type of resource because I think it is the most appropriate to "start" to use Genial.ly. Futhermore,  I add a video exposing it briefly.






An aspect that I liked a lot of Genial.ly is its wide offer of predesigned templates for both free and premium edition. In addition, other resources such as adding audios through Spotify and Soundcloud or photos from different social networks, internet or stored on the computer.

It seems to be a simple, intuitive and similar resource to others like PowerPoint or Prezi but it requires a lot of time of inquiry and practice to learn how it works because it has infinite possibilities. 

I spent several hours using this resource with which I have been learning something new every moment. I know it will not be the last time I use it because I still have a lot to learn about it and I would like to be able to improve little by little each job I do using it.

I hope you love to try it! 

Thank you for your visit! :D       


No comments:

Post a Comment

The end comes...

Hi everyone!! In this post I am going to show you my final project (artifact). Until the last moment I did not know how making my artif...