Monday 19 March 2018

Learn with comics

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to share a new digital tool to make teaching material. In this case, it's Pixton. It's the first time I used it and I thought it was very good. My first project with Pixton has been a comic explaining a situation in which many children find themselves today.

The use of Pixton is very simple and intuitive, to be able to use it you have to register, it is free for a month but then if you want to continue using it you have to pay monthly.

Through this tool you can add any character, customize your clothes, gestures and body position. In addition, you can also change the backgrounds of each vignette individually, add text, props, audios and even links.

After having made my comic, I will use it in class with my students (5th grade), although it takes time to make each vignette, it is worth it because through this comic it is possible for many children to express how they feel sometimes or as something usual at home or at school.

So you can see my example of Pixton, then you can see the one I made:





Hope you like it!
"See" you soon!

Bea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

The end comes...

Hi everyone!! In this post I am going to show you my final project (artifact). Until the last moment I did not know how making my artif...